Thursday, November 29, 2007

They call you Mr Personality because you're so ugly

I took this beer personality quiz, and this was my real result:




You Are Bud Light



You're not fussy when it comes to beer. If someone hands it to you, you'll drink it.

In fact, you don't understand beer snobbery at all. It all tastes the same once you're drunk!

You're an enthusiastic drinker, and you can often be found at your neighborhood bar.

You're pretty good at holding your liquor too - you've had lots of experience.



But I didn't like that connotation that I must drink a lot, so I tried to snob it out, and I got this:



You Are Heineken



You appreciate a good beer, but you're not a snob about it.

You like your beer mild and easy to drink, so you can concentrate on being drunk.

Overall, you're a friendly drunk who's likely to buy a whole round for your friends... many times.

Sometimes you can be a bit boring when you drink. You may be prone to go on about topics no one cares about.



So I went over the top snobby, and I got this.



You Are Guinness



You know beer well, and you'll only drink the best beers in the world.

Watered down beers disgust you, as do the people who drink them.

When you drink, you tend to become a bit of a know it all - especially about subjects you don't know well.

But your friends tolerate your drunken ways, because you introduce them to the best beers around.



I think this was written by a college student. But amusing on a busy Thursday regardless.