Saturday, November 24, 2007

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

The trash talking started a few weeks ago. The drama begins in earnest at 7 pm CST tonight. I've been watching the hype of ESPN's GameDay all morning. I'll be watching the actual game from the safety of a suburban living room with a massive screen, drinking lots of beer. So, what beer goes best with Tiger meat?

**edited to add, post game**
Being a real KU football fan is new to me this year. I never bothered with it outside of a passing interest, to keep me busy until basketball season, so I have to say that I am blown away by the combined effort they made this year. I hope this means wonderful things for the future. And to the Mizzou fans - be thankful. Your quarterback rocks, this is your winningest season, I think, ever. Good luck meeting the Sooners.