Monday, February 11, 2008

Linky linky

After avoiding my Husband, who I cold-heartedly accused of suffering from manflu, all weekend, I think I am finally catching the creeping crud that has been passed around lately. Which means that I am going to share some of my favorite linkable stories from the past few days, rather than trying to type anything in complete sentences.

The Brookston Beer Bulletin makes some interesting points about our ginormous friends over in St. Louis. It's hard for giants to accept changes in paradigm.

Diageo might be getting thirsty for beer. They're eyeballing opportunities with big beer companies.

KU might bring back beer to the Jaybowl. Man. I don't think it's a bad idea, I just can't believe it has been 10 years. The article says they stopped selling beer in the Union in 1998.