Monday, September 17, 2007

Nuttin', just, uh, you know, um, stuff, and, ah, whatever

*mumbling like a teen who wears too much eyeliner and refuses to stand up straight*

It is pitch black in our hood, after 11 at night. My neighbor is doing some sort of unexplainable yard work. The dog finds this unacceptable, and will not stop barking. Loudly. I'm don't really blame him.

I am not drinking beer. I am saving all my beer love for Saturday and Oktoberfest. The Husband will be in town and everything! Woot. But I missed my beer blog, and had to do a drive-by even though I've got nothing really beerish to say.

I will take pictures this weekend. Of beautiful beer. I'll take pics of people too, if they allow such nonsense. But those will probably materialize in a more picture friendly forum, like the newly-discovered-by-lame-adults-Facebook or the dying-a-slow-death-MySpace. Or somewhere else entirely.

About the above, I'm sorry to offend anyone, and I include myself in the first group. I realized how ridiculous my status updates were, broadcast for anyone to consume, in some horridly, overly cutesy tone in my own mind. I still do it, of course.

Here's to hoping that Tuesday isn't so, you know, Monday-ish.