Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cool Liquour Stores

The Husband has been traveling a lot. Like gone all week, every week. And I've been working late. (It is fall, after all. The life of a media chick doesn't change that dramatically.) Add to that the fact that the Husband's 92 year old grandma is in the ICU, my mom comes to visit on Friday, my house is a wreck, the contractors will actually be destroying the kitchen AND bathroom on Halloween, the day before my 30th birthday, and well, I guess I am trying to say that I've been a little busy. So I haven't been drinking well. But I stopped by Batson Mission Liquor on my way home, and found out that they sell good beer, by the bottle, right up by the register. Tons and tons of cool beers. So if one wanted to try one Chimay, for example, one could. I dig it. I plan to return to grab a selection. Like, maybe in November. See ya on the flip side!