Thursday, June 05, 2008

I love the smell of unleaded in the morning

Boo-hoo, I feel whiny. There are storms a-brewin' in KC again. I could go a whole week without rain/thunder/lightening/hail/tornado news. Really I could. Hail hit my new car, lightening took out my air conditioner at home, and if I don't get a chance to mow the yard soon, the neighborhood might post my picture up at the post office as a criminal. Kind of related, this is what 1.5 million gallons of burning unleaded fuel looks like, as taken from the downtown airport. Neat, huh? Burned for over 24 hours. I was impressed.
I have many things to look forward to, the most immediate is that I will be headed to the Saucer tomorrow afternoon. I heard they have wifi (thanks Bull) and I still have lots of work to do. But work with a fabulous beer selection isn't too shabby. Happy (almost-my-last) Summer Friday.